- Interchangeable knee/shoulder/hip models
- Moveable knee that can be extended/bent and applied with Varus/Valgus movements
- Shoulder arthroscopy in beach chair and lateral decubitus positions
- Hip arthroscopy in supine and lateral decubitus positions
- Robotic arms that provide a true-to-life haptic sensation
- Adjustable platform height to achieve a realistic working position
- Physical instruments (camera, grasper and stylus) that simulate real tools with additional virtual tools
- Foot pedals
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The ARTHRO Mentor was the first available arthroscopy training simulator on the market worldwide and is currently the most comprehensive, including , basic skills training, full procedures and diagnostics.
Hands-on knee, shoulder and hip training from very basic skills relevant for PGY1 residents, up to complete Labral repair procedures for advanced users.
Realistic and accurate simulation of tissue, organs, instruments and optics.
Dynamic tactile feedback:
- Enables performing complex arthroscopic procedures (including cutting, drilling, suturing, etc.) without damaging the physical model.
- Allows practicing procedures that cause changes to the anatomical structures and feel how their resistance changes throughout the procedure.
- Provides the option to switch between anatomical cases virtually in order to train different pathologies and anatomical variants without the need to change the anatomical model.
Guidance – ARTHRO Mentor offers guidance for diagnostic and therapeutic training cases:
- Visual and probe examination tasks accompanied by external view assistance to guide the trainee in the navigation inside the joint.
- On screen instructions for every diagnostic and therapeutic case.
- Dynamic procedural step indicator in therapeutic procedures.
- Visual guidance on Shoulder Labral Repair procedure- Where to debride? Where to drill? Where to perforate? Which suture to grab?